vineri, 7 iunie 2013

J u s t B r e a t h e

Your post about gum surgery came at the perfect time, I found out a couple days ago that I need to get gum surgery because of gum overgrowth and I'm super nervous... is it really painful? I know they do anesthesia and everything but what about the pain after the anesthesia wears out? I'm so scared D:

Well I got it done when I was really young…like 2nd grade, so I really don't think it's that big of a deal! I don't remember any pain, just showing off my stitches to my friends. Haha

the fact that women are overhead squatting over 205 lbs. and I can barely back squat 135 lol

the fact that women are overhead squatting over 205 lbs.

and I can barely back squat 135 lol

rocknrolljunkie989: have you ever thought you meant a lot to someone and then you find out that...

rocknrolljunkie989:

have you ever thought you meant a lot to someone and then you find out that you're just one person out of so many others that they talk to, and compared to the way they talk to the other people, you're really just nothing?

"She is by far the most committed, dedicated, focused actor i...













"She is by far the most committed, dedicated, focused actor i have ever worked with.  a year before we started making the movie, on her own dime for 365 days she trained for eight hours, swam a mile a day, learned ballet, became a prima ballerina, and then when we shot, every single day she was in every single scene in every shot, and she shared her heart, soul and spirit with me and with the world." 

- Darren Aronofsky on working with Natalie Portman for Black Swan.

always-amy: Omg I remember this game!



always-amy:

Omg I remember this game!

Why I have "big" teeth

When I was little I had an issue with swollen gums, so I had surgery to remove some of my gum tissue.

So now my teeth look big.

Which I like.

Because now I have my signature big Becca smile.

:D

Becca you have such big, beautiful teeth and I absolutely adore them. You have a gorgeous smile!

Aw thank you so much!!!

cuhlestial: steaktumblr: This is why you marry your best...



cuhlestial:

steaktumblr:

This is why you marry your best friend.

ugh. I have to reblog this. I am bound by a code.

this was seriously a struggle not to reblog

hey girl, remember a million years ago you said you would do a tutorial for applying fake tan? i just bought some jergens and have made a total balls of it so can you puhleeease do one??!

Yes yes! I'll try to put it up tomorrow :)

Miss. River floods after levee breaches

Miss. River floods after levee breaches:

THIS IS MY HOMETOWN

THAT HANDSOME MAN ANDERSON HAS FRIENDS IN ALTON

HE'S BEEN THERE

woohoo

Photo



wut



wut

Are there actually legit pizzerias in other parts of the country? This isn't me being a new Jersey snob, this is me actually asking. I just thought there were chains like dominos and papa johns.

THERE ARE! Isn't it marvelous? They're more prominent in larger cities (my hometown only has dominos, etc.) like STL! There's at least 5 NY style pizzerias here. I knowwww it's not the same as actually being in New York, but I'll take what I can get.

Evan and I are going to LA Pizza tomorrow (the name is confusing, I know) that has a 94% from 229 reviews, a lot from New Yorkers saying it's just like the "real" thing.

SO EXCITED.

THANK GOD I LIVE IN STL AND THERE ARE SEVERAL NY STYLE PIZZERIAS REALLY CLOSE TO ME PRAISE THE LORD...

THANK GOD I LIVE IN STL AND THERE ARE SEVERAL NY STYLE PIZZERIAS REALLY CLOSE TO ME PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH OMG

Someone please send me NY style pizza please PLEASE

Someone please send me NY style pizza

please

PLEASE

hitrecordjose: What do you mean "servings per container"?  If it's all in one container, it's one...

hitrecordjose:

What do you mean "servings per container"? 

If it's all in one container, it's one serving. 

That I will eat. 

Right now.

By myself. 

my chocolates this afternoon

GOD BLESS THE HARPER AVERY FOUNDATION

GOD BLESS THE HARPER AVERY FOUNDATION

cokeflow: isn't it weird that there are other blogger "communities" if you will, with their own...

cokeflow:

isn't it weird that there are other blogger "communities" if you will, with their own "popular" bloggers that none of us know anything about

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

- Woori  (via thatkindofwoman)

#tbt to getting the best big a girl could ask for. Love and miss...



#tbt to getting the best big a girl could ask for. Love and miss this gorgeous girl ❤ #alphaphi @shelbyshelb11

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu