joi, 6 iunie 2013

She wears the trousers

Photo



London sub: Today I learned that men can be the victim in abusive relationships too.

London sub: Today I learned that men can be the victim in abusive relationships too.:

mgc84:

And it surprised me to learn that I was the victim. On paper, looking back over the years, it was clear as day and yet I never really saw it. I still don't believe - or want to believe - that the abuse was intentional, because I have fond memories of being warmly loved. But the damage it has done…

Partial Boner: Notice from a friend "More than it hurts me"

Partial Boner: Notice from a friend "More than it hurts me":

electriclavender:

partialboner:

I am writing from a friend's blog to state that my blog "more than it hurts me" has been taken down by tumblr. This is a result of harassment by one person, also responsible for taking down sircane's blog and many others in the last months. He's crazy and actually has no legal rights to the…

:(

Photo



msroxanne: girlsrule-subsdrool: Stairs: handy when subs are...



msroxanne:

girlsrule-subsdrool:

Stairs: handy when subs are taller than you.

And I love when subs are taller than me.

(via
I don't think I could handle a domme who was taller than me. The dynamic just doesn't work.

sassyassistant: lashkisser: thrillckr: Yes Goddess. i shall...



sassyassistant:

lashkisser:

thrillckr:

Yes Goddess.

i shall entertain Your friends as You wish

Exquisite CFNM humiliation.

domnotica: sissies and bois, what would you rather have — a...



domnotica:

sissies and bois, what would you rather have — a brief moment of fleeting pleasure followed by a huge emotional letdown, or constant, continual, ever-increasing longing and devotion? There is a reason why you were made the way you are. Chastity doesn't create any new feelings or desires — it just amplifies them …

reblog if you want anonymous opinions of you

femdomstyle: She can't help herself - he's so funny! Such a...



femdomstyle:

She can't help herself - he's so funny!

Such a great picture I'm reblogging

Photo



Photo



multiperv: Her psychology courses were definitely starting to...



multiperv:

Her psychology courses were definitely starting to pay off….

multiperv: "Oh, I LIKE this position, this is really fun!...



multiperv:

"Oh, I LIKE this position, this is really fun!  We're going to have to explore this more when we get back from our honeymoon, and maybe even ON our honeymoon!"

The Happy Accident That Started It All

devotionanddomination: Collar, blindfold, chastity. Hmm where...



devotionanddomination:

Collar, blindfold, chastity. Hmm where to begin

Photo



tommigurl: Lacy lil ribbon collar and the jingly bell oh...



tommigurl:

Lacy lil ribbon collar and the jingly bell oh MY!

I don't normally do sissy. But this looks kind of fun

Photo



devotionanddomination: I love using my toy!



devotionanddomination:

I love using my toy!

yourbadgrrl: A YBG Public Service Announcement… To know it is...





















yourbadgrrl:

A YBG Public Service Announcement…

To know it is to love it…;P

How very informative

What a great point of view from which to admire her beautiful...



What a great point of view from which to admire her beautiful dress. But I guess he's going to be too busy to just lie around on the floor looking longingly at her dress.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu