joi, 6 iunie 2013

MeekaKitty

pixieneverland: by 洋一











pixieneverland:

by 洋一

eomira: terror4o4: Se las lleva a todas I was searching for...



eomira:

terror4o4:

Se las lleva a todas

I was searching for the digimon and found a literal gato-man

anthonyholden: Real life conversation with my soon-to-be...

















anthonyholden:

Real life conversation with my soon-to-be 3-year-old daughter.

I am a wimp when it comes to pretending.

Once And For All

jakesidwell:

People keep asking even though I've answered this already, so I will just say once and for all and leave it at that:

YES. You can use my music for your films and whatever you want. Permission granted and encouraged. Do what you want with it. It is yours to use, so please do.

Thanks.

Photo



theautumnbottom: "In the British version, Mad-Eye Moody was named Stink-Eye Spurgeon."

theautumnbottom:

"In the British version, Mad-Eye Moody was named Stink-Eye Spurgeon."

niskers: kaeho: Mulan - One Woman Show I'll eventually do the...















niskers:

kaeho:

Mulan - One Woman Show

I'll eventually do the rest…

OMFG alright i'm bowing down to this greatness *bows* HONOR TO YOU AND YOUR COW

nanalew: thatzak: New episode of Nefarious Fauxpod! For those...



nanalew:

thatzak:

New episode of Nefarious Fauxpod! For those who don't know, I started a podcast with my friends Adam, Jake, and Shawna in November 2009. The best way I would describe it is that you're listening in on four friends being terrible to each other and being terrible in general. Even though the podcast has been going for a while, this is only our 16th episode and it is our final one. We succumbed to the beetus. 

Click here to find out how it all ends.

Yeah

icouldntfindanyotherusername: physicalvocalist: fallen-angel-in-the-tardis: lembas-and-cram: conc...

icouldntfindanyotherusername:

physicalvocalist:

fallen-angel-in-the-tardis:

lembas-and-cram:

concernedresidentofbakerstreet:

rendezvousramen:

addictedtopunsandpizza:

macaronivevo:

jesuschristvevo:

is it data or data

is it route or route

is it caramel or caramel

is it either or either

is it read or read

is it lead or lead

Maybe its Maybelline

I hate how any English speaker knows exactly what's happening here.

image

chickensandwich: hey lil mama lemme whispa in ya ear



chickensandwich:

hey lil mama lemme whispa in ya ear

eomira: theworldhereinmymind: Ayame Gatoman was my favorite

















eomira:

theworldhereinmymind:

Ayame

Gatoman was my favorite

epsonality: reblogging again. I love the idea of Pokemon not...





epsonality:

reblogging again. I love the idea of Pokemon not evolving at a level, or an age, but when they evolve because they're needed

effyeahnerdfighters: (via filmismypassion)



effyeahnerdfighters:

(via filmismypassion)

homosassy: the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes...

homosassy:

the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am

collaborativexeffort: arthur is addicted to plastic surgery i...



collaborativexeffort:

arthur is addicted to plastic surgery i think

getoffmybloghoe: when he texts first <3

getoffmybloghoe:

when he texts first <3

image

onegirlinalltheworld: inspired by lady-contrary



















onegirlinalltheworld:

inspired by lady-contrary

Photo



Photo



Your advice is the best. How did you get to be so wise?

I made a lot of mistakes.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu