duminică, 9 iunie 2013

Locked for good

I took your advice and ordered "The Looker 2" copy. UNBELIEVABLE. I've had it 1 week and am wearing it full time now. It's the first CB and the first real plug for me. It is undetectable and I forget I have it on unless I am getting hard, of course. Now I realize how much time I wasted thinking about sex. I need the ass lock now as the next step. I saw your comment about bending the tube to better match your anatomy. Could you please share more info on that, as I'm pressed to the top!. Johnny

I just used pliers (and a thick towel to prevent nicks to the surface) and had the cage itself locked in a vise.

I bent it down roughly 10mm. Not much, but I didn't want to stress the welds too much, since that is where most of the bending is taking place. You just have to be careful not to actually break them.

Please see my latest post, follow the links and add more days to my chastity. Thank you!

Sorry, a little late, am I.

Hope you find your dreams fulfilled.

Do you still talk to blissfullyenslaved?

I'd love to, but sadly she doesn't seem to be of the talkative kind.

Or maybe I've been gone from the blogs for too long a time.

I still like the contrast that the heart has to the cage.



I still like the contrast that the heart has to the cage.

The white stuff is a residue of silicone ointment.After a...







The white stuff is a residue of silicone ointment.
After a continuous lockup of four weeks, I regularly use this to prevent any chaffing.

Don't want to have an easy excuse for taking the cage of, do we?

These tiny balls are blue and aching for release, I can tell you.

Time goes by. And neither do I have a new exciting cage, nor...



Time goes by.

And neither do I have a new exciting cage, nor have I lost what I want to loose most of all.

"Tears" dropping and always feeling...



"Tears" dropping and always feeling "blue".

With enough metal, even a pin-dick like me, can feel like...



With enough metal, even a pin-dick like me, can feel like there's something hanging between his legs.

Blue balls every day. Strange. The more I reduce weight, the...





Blue balls every day.

Strange. The more I reduce weight, the longer my clitty seems to grow.

would be interesting to make you lose your virginity ... perhaps getting by mail the keys to your cage a few days before ...

Hello Sara,

you seem to have decided on letting me lose my posterior virginity only. :-) 
Well, if ever I should find anyone who's not repulsed by me and my kinks, it's up to them to tell me which way.

So you're right. Could be very interesting. Perhaps even fun.

Regards 

at work, obviously you will need to wear formal clothes, but under you can safely wear sexy panties ... maybe a black lace thong....;-)

Hello Sara,

I'll try, but I fear this to be too much of a distraction. The silky feeling of these things often keeps my head so preoccupied that I'm not able to think clearly.

Guess I will have to get a little more practice first.

Regards

Almost Monday again. Guess I'll have to switch to business...





Almost Monday again. 
Guess I'll have to switch to business attire again.

very nice your panties ...why this new trend? will become a habit?

Hello sara-rome,

I don't know. I'm trying many things being quite unsure about my own sexuality. Guess that's just me lacking experience.

Regards

Nicely hidden, still a pussy.





Nicely hidden, still a pussy.

So you will bottom for a guy but not top?

Hello anon,

yeah, you are right.
Since I've got no sexual experience whatsoever and a tiny dick, too, I'd better not take the lead.

Regards 

Well, if there is anybody out there in my country (see blog...



Well, if there is anybody out there in my country (see blog info)…

I'd really like to loose this virgin tag.
If you're female or male, I'm not fixed.

We'd have to use my back door, if you're male, though.

A picture says more than a thousand words. And my lock here...



A picture says more than a thousand words.

And my lock here tells the truth.

Ready for bedtime. And badly in need of a shave…





Ready for bedtime.

And badly in need of a shave…

2012-08-03 112 kg = 247 lbs2013-04-07   98 kg =...



2012-08-03 112 kg = 247 lbs
2013-04-07   98 kg = 216 lbs

If I subtract the bulky mass of the cage, it's even lower. :-D

This is working much better than the pesky silicone ring. I...







This is working much better than the pesky silicone ring.

I guess I'm addicted to metal.

If it wasn't for the ruffles, the weight of the cage while running daily errands almost substitutes for feeling like a man.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu